CONGRATULATION!!...NAME: Jordan Graham


CONGRATULATION!!...
Name: Jordan Graham







CONGRATULATION!!..

Jordan Graham



YOU ARE DONATED THIS BY THE FAMILY HELP AND

HOME CARE SUPPORT (Publishers Clearing House

WINNINGS AMOUNT: ($30,000.00)

WINNINGS DELIVERY: ($200.00)
ONCE YOU MAKE YOUR WINNINGS CERTIFICATE YOUR WINNINGS WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN 4 HOURS AFTER THE COMPANY CASHIER GET YOUR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION.
YOU SHOULD NOT GET YOURSELF FRUSTRATED AT THE SITUATION BECAUSE AT THIS POINT, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN PUT TO ORDER, THERE IS LAW IN THIS COUNTRY AND WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE PROTOCOLS INVOLVE SO THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY FUTURE PROBLEMS OVER THE FUNDS...



The president of American in conjunction with Australian,Bahamas,Canadian,new zealand and UK, there legislative are Building a Career for everyone.

I am here doing my work and also am not here to play any game or to scam any body. I am a good Christian and believe in GOD. Once you make the payment your money will delivered to you in cash without any delay. I am the Agent in charge and I just don’t have much time to play conversation with Citizen, the authority rules and regulation is that we should communicate via Text or through facebook page. Just follow the instruction and everything we’re doing is been backed up by the CIA and local police authority for security reason. Because many of our Agency has been acted on with impersonating for online scam artist. I have been in this work since 15 years ago and I have been honest and working hard to mark my good record from the  Government , if I tell you anything just put any other thought aside and comply with my words, because I do not have time to hide from your processing and my Joy is for you to get your money delivered to you



Popular posts from this blog

YOUR WINNING PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU AT YOUR HOME DOORSTEP

CONGRATULATION!!.Patricia Pariseau

YOUR WINNING PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU AT YOUR HOME DOORSTEP